- The Successful Blogging Blueprint
- 12-Month Blog Topic List
- The Ultimate Blog Planner
- 30-Day Content Promotion Samurai
- How to Make Tables Printable
- Lumen5 Tutorial Video
- Viral Content Bee Tutorial Video
- Blog Topic Samurai Survey
Can we get real for a second my part-time blogger? If I had the opportunity to look at your computer very quickly would I see:
- A hard drive crammed full of over 110,050 blogging related freebies that you’ve downloaded over the last few months?
- Your bookmark manager filled with links to 13,509 random YouTube videos with amazing ideas on finding and promoting blog topics that you have not implemented?
- Or maybe a blog with 8-12 half-written drafts due to the fact that you get distracted with a bazillion things like pinning, updating your theme, setting up your email list, networking in Facebook groups and spending hours learning strategy from that brand-new course.
You never wanted these things to happen...
Writing and research take forever because the keyword tool runs really slow before you get the results back, you need to go to so many places to collate information, and you even tried bullet-journaling, but it takes so long.
But I’m here to tell you, it’s not your fault.
You see those freebies, YouTube videos and courses were not designed for lateral thinkers, like us, who got into blogging due to our sense of adventure and those creators don’t really care if it takes us 2 years or 5 years to become successful. Also, because we are type A which means we need control to get things done.
Which is why you need a system that is simple, customisable and organised enough to keep you focused that is set up by someone who understands what it is like to be a part-time blogger.
Blog Topic Samurai
790 done for you blog topics across 10 niches to help you easily map out your next 52 blog topics for an entire year.
Even if it takes you forever to wake up, you suffer from mom guilt when your 13-month-old wakes early and sabotages your work time and you have a hard time staying focused.
Blog Topic Samurai has a minimum of 52 blog topics across 10 niches with an actual reader count against each topic this is a $97.00 value.
Blog Topic Samurai is broken into these 10 niches
As a bonus, you get the 30-Day Content Promotion Plan - valued at $97.00.
- A Lazy Blogger's guide to video marketing - valued at $67.00
- the Ultimate Blog Planner - video walkthrough - valued at $47.00
- A Secret Guide to Get Established Bloggers to Promote Your Content for FREE - valued at $67.00
This represents a total value of $375.00
And you can get access to all 5 items and peace of mind for just $77 little dollars.
Imagine finally getting a ‘done-for-you’ system where your blog topics, blog planning and blog promotion is all mapped out for you for the next 52 weeks.
Questions Smart People Ask Before Getting Their Login Info:
What if I prefer it in a printable format?
I totally get where you are coming from. I too love shopping at stationery shops like Target and Amazon. In fact, the last time I purchased a bullet journal the packet of 20 markers bled through the page and I could not take them back.
However, with the Blog Topic Samurai, I don’t need to spend time looking for the perfect format, colour or markers it is all there ready for me to use and customise.
The good news is that it can be saved to pdf, then printed in hard copy format and these instructions are available in the course.
I tried many other apps like Asana, Trello and even Airtable, should I still get this?
The main reason why they did not work for you is that you were given a blank table that you needed to create yourself from scratch which meant that you had the potential to get distracted with a bazillion things to do.
I thought Airtable is free to use?
Yes, you are correct Airtable is indeed free to use however you will need to set up all your templates from scratch since it does not come with specific templates for part-time bloggers and this system comes with blog topics in your niches for an entire 52 weeks. As well as a ‘done for you’ content promotion plan.
What if I don’t like Blog Topic Samurai?
Blog Topic Samurai consist of four different components as follows:
- The 52-week Blog Topic List (790+ topics) + step by step video - valued at $97.00
- A 30-Day Content Promotion Plan + step by step video - valued at $97.00
- An Ultimate Blog Planner + step by step video - $47.00
- The Lazy Blogger's Video Marketing Guide - valued at $67.00
- A Guide to Getting Established Blogger's to Promote Your Content - valued at $67.00
This represents a total value of $375.00 which you can get today for only $77.00
This means that you may dislike some topics, but you will be able to use the rest. You can customise the content promotion plan to suit your taste and schedule. You can watch the video tutorials and use the push-button marketing for your business or outsource it to a VA.
In fact, it would be surprising to learn that there isn’t anything that you don’t like about the entire ‘done for you’ system.
How soon after payment will I get access to the entire system?
As soon as you make the payment you will get instant access to all four components so you can complete your first blog post in 24 hours.
The deliverables are housed in a course format on a self-hosted platform. After completing the purchase, you will receive your unique log in details
It means you will be able to access the videos as well as the link to all 790 topics and the content promotion system as well as the blog planner.
So, go ahead and click that button below my fellow part-time blogger and take a rest from the intense research and constant freaking-out every 7 days and let the Blog Topic Samurai worry about the other stuff.